Group Ski Rentals:
Our ski rental delivery service is perfectly suited for large group ski and snowboard fittings. We are able to create a custom experience that seamlessly integrates with your itinerary and meets the unique needs of your group unity.
- Collection of guest information in advance allows our local teams to pre-select equipment and quickly conduct equipment fittings in a variety of settings.
- Flexible scheduling should flight schedules become impacted by weather or delays.
- Fittings can be integrated into welcome events, cocktail receptions or as guests check into their accommodations.
- A selection of retail items can be made available should anyone forget to pack the essentials or simply wants to upgrade.
- A wide variety of the latest equipment and most popular brands means that we can accommodate all skier and rider abilities.
- Slopeside service should members of your group need anything during their stay.
- Valet services available at many Black Tie locations.
- Personalized white-glove customer service from the initial fitting through the hassle-free return process by our highly trained ski technicians.
Please note, there is a minimum number of 15 renters needed to qualify as a group.
Coordinating ski rentals for a group can be time-intensive and incredibly challenging. Black Tie Ski Rentals can manage this process for you at no extra cost.